Tents n Tokes Tickets | Order Here
Time & Location
About The Event
A new 3-day/2-night Camp Out event focused around cannabis! Hosted on private grounds, smokeable hemp will be allowed by all. Live music, vendors with amazing products for purchase and great food all weekend!
Note: The event is a rain or shine event. Ticket and vendor registration fees are non-refundable. With participation, guest/participant assumes all risk and liability associated with participating in the event and releases Carolinas Cannabis Convention, My Green House LLC, its organizers, and the venue from all liability for injury and/or property damage that may result.
Where to purchase Tickets?
Tickets are available on this site. It is best to purchase both your camp pass and event entry together as camping spots may fill quickly.
Is on-site camping available?
On-site camping is available!!!!
Tents, campers, and RVs are permitted, but you'll only have access to primitive camping with restrooms /porta-potties nearby.
When can guests arrive? Friday, Vendors move-in from 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM. Campers begin setup at 10:00 AM. Gates open at NOON on Friday April 16, 2021. Guests will be admitted at that time. Wristbands are REQUIRED for entry and reentry.
What are the festival hours? Vendors are required to stay open until 11pm Friday and Saturday. Performances and Speakers may last longer. Vendors may choose to stay open later into the night. Festival hours Friday, April 16, 2021,12n-11p. Saturday, April 17, 2021, 9a-11p. Sunday, April 18, 2021, 9a-11a. Move out begins at 11am on Sunday, April 18th.
Are coolers allowed? Yes. Also, food and beverages will be available for purchase inside the festival.
Will alcohol be sold? TBD.
Can I bring a lawn chair? Yes, lawn chairs are encouraged!
How much are kids tickets? Kids ages 10 and under are free and do not need tickets. Anyone else needs an admission ticket to attend. Kids must be accompanied by a paying adult while on the propery. They may attend the Kid Pavillion but will need to be checked-in and released back to the same person.
Is this a pet friendly event? No.
Interested in performing?
We will feature a wide array of clean entertainment. We will look for fun acts that can be enjoyed by all ages. If you are a performer interested in participating, please send us an email or submit an RSVP form inquiry. You will be contacted if we feel you are both a good fit and we have available space. We are not able to accommodate all performance requests. You must bring your own equipment.
Interested in vending?
This is an outdoor festival. All vendors must bring their own tent and tables. A generator station may be available for short term charges for ipads & phones for vendors only. If you provide your own generator, a fire extinguisher will also need to be in your tent. Please be sure to have an inspection attached that is no more than 12 months old. This is a rain or shine event. Refunds will not be issued in the event of vendor cancellation.
The vendor fee includes festival admission for the registered vendor and one additional worker. Be sure to pack your camping supplies (tents, sleeping bag)! Or book an RV; Details TBA! Vendors may sell as late into the night as they choose. All vendor space sales are final. No refunds for cancellation, inclement weather, or any other reason.
Note to food vendors: We accept food trucks and trailers only. Food vendors must be properly licensed as a mobile food establishment through the health department prior to registering. There are no water or electric hookups. You must bring your own generator and water tanks.
No political references on your merchandise please. No illegal drugs allowed. No weapons, registered or not. You will be escorted off the property, with no refund, if caught breaking rules.
1 hourWelcome Campers!Camp Area
10 hoursShow StartsVendor Area
- General Admission: FRI ONLY$25+$1.75 Cabarrus+$0.67 Service fee$25+$1.75 Cabarrus+$0.67 Service fee0$0
- Mega General Admission: FRI$39+$2.73 Cabarrus+$1.04 Service fee$39+$2.73 Cabarrus+$1.04 Service fee0$0
- General Admission: SAT ONLY$30+$2.10 Cabarrus+$0.80 Service fee$30+$2.10 Cabarrus+$0.80 Service fee0$0
- Mega General Admission: SAT$39+$2.73 Cabarrus+$1.04 Service fee$39+$2.73 Cabarrus+$1.04 Service fee0$0
- Weekend Admission: 3 Days$75+$5.25 Cabarrus+$2.01 Service fee$75+$5.25 Cabarrus+$2.01 Service fee0$0
- Camping Reservation 10x10 BYT$49+$3.43 Cabarrus+$1.31 Service fee$49+$3.43 Cabarrus+$1.31 Service fee0$0
- Camping Reservation 20x20 BYT$59+$4.13 Cabarrus+$1.58 Service fee$59+$4.13 Cabarrus+$1.58 Service fee0$0
- Camping Reservation RV$64+$4.48 Cabarrus+$1.71 Service fee$64+$4.48 Cabarrus+$1.71 Service fee0$0
- ALL INCLUSIVE Camping Bundle$129.99+$9.10 Cabarrus+$3.48 Service fee$129.99+$9.10 Cabarrus+$3.48 Service fee0$0
- Platinum Weekend Package + Tix$149.99+$10.50 Cabarrus+$4.01 Service fee$149.99+$10.50 Cabarrus+$4.01 Service fee0$0